Tuesday, February 24, 2009

so much for keeping updated here.

kids went to the dentist today. monkey's first time! i know he's almost 6 but when you don't have insurance you don't go to the dentist. fortunately they got my hubby's amazing choppers. the dentist was doing a little dance he was so excited at how great their teeth were. and he thinks neither one of them will ever need braces! very awesome!!

my monkey is so creative. he made himself a campfire because he wanted to roast marshmallows. check these out.
he took stuff from around the house and made the fire. and he even created his own stick with marshmallow. and the marshmallow is brown and on fire!! so adorable!!


look at that face!! i can not believe he is going to be six next month! man time sure flies!

5 comments:

blog author said...

awwwwww...that's so awesome!! your boys are so creative. :)
congrats on not needing braces. wish i had your husband's awesome choppers too.

kim said...

Tell him I like my marshmellows golden brown and I'll take two.

So cute.

Paintball0599 said...

I don't know if I will need braces or not yet I haven't been to the dentist in a long time either. :D Tell mikey to come over here and we can roast some real marshmellows in the backyard!

Susie said...

OMG did I need to read this today! I feel TONS of uber guilt about the silly dentist because Sophie refused to open her mouth and I haven't tried again.
We too have no insurance and it has really been bugging me.

Your boys make me smile so much! They are so creative, and have gorgeous choppers too. WHoohoo for the no braces thing. That is awesome!!
Wasn't Monkey just three when we met? I could have sworn. MAN time is going by fast.

Supercool Hotmama said...

Happy Birthday (just a bit late)! Hope your party was great!

Monkey's fire is so cute! That kid is such a creative genius!

Hope things are going better with jobs and money. I feel your pain!