1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? i use both but prefer wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial - Love the smell of real trees, but artificial is more economical, and less messy.
3. When do you put up the tree? i would put it up right after Thanksgiving but my DH is a bit of a humbug and he would wait until Christmas Eve if i let him! we put it up yesterday
4. When do you take the tree down? after sassy leaves
5. Do you like eggnog? yum. especially with the rye peggy puts in it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? baby doll crib was my favorite but i also loved my Sunshine Family Van
7. Hardest person to buy for? i think everyone on my list is easy to buy for
8. Easiest person to buy for? me! ha no my kids are easiest i guess
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes 5 of them. one of just Mary, Joseph and Jesus. i have had that one since we got married. i have one that is mice, one that is small enough for monkey to play with, on that is Party Lite candles and one that is Veggie Tales!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? i love to do picture cards but usually the time sneaks up on me and i don't get them out. so far this year i haven't. i wanted to get a pix of the boys but monkey got a huge scratch on his face from a friends dog and looks like he has been in a fight. so i'm waiting for that to heal up.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? my hubby tends to buy things he thinks i will like and i usually don't
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? sometimes in july sometimes in december!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No but i have been tempted
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? white trash!!
16. Lights on the tree? yes and lots of them!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Do You Hear What I Hear
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? we get up do gifts, go to grandma's, do more gifts, come home, do more gifts
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? we had an angel my sis made but my mom bought a star she didn't like and gave it to us so we use that. it lights up!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? one on Christmas Eve the rest at 4am
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? my kids seeing commercials and saying "I want that for Christmas!" and the stress of making sure you get it all done
23. What theme or color are you using? HA! theme!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? i would like to do something besides the normal tradish stuff but i guess i will go with the turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, etc.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? surprises!!