Tuesday, August 10, 2010

i blog therefore i am?

who am i? i am a wife. a mom. a sister. a daughter. a friend. but who am I?

i don't work outside the home so i have no "career".

i am not a deep thinker, but i know lots of stuff about lots of stuff.

i don't write or paint or create anything. (except this blog and it doesn't count)

most of my days are free floating and filled with house hold duties, sometimes done, reading, playing, relaxing.

so who am I?

i still have no idea who i am. but i think i'm ok with that.

i like to think i'm a good mom. and i hope i am a good friend. i like to be around other people because they (mostly) make me happy. i love to cook, and read. not the most exciting things. i do love music and hanging out with my loved ones. sometimes i feel like i don't "do" enough. does that make me dull?

just some thoughts on a hotter-than-hades day...

2 comments:

Femme au Foyer said...

I always thought of you as a musician...no?

blog author said...

i always thought of you as a friend, sister, confidante. As someone who makes other laugh (intentionally), a GREAT cook, a thrifty shopper, and the owner of a brilliant imagination (displayed when you put on a tutu, pretended to be a swan, and had your tooth ripped out with B.E. "caught" you).

You are all those things and more. Many, many more. Mostly good. ;)