Saturday, August 13, 2011

i ♥ my boys!

so last night the fam watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules. mikey and i have already seen it but i thought it was worth watching again. and i was right! Greg is the middle brother and is constantly picked on my his big brother and blamed for everything his little brother does. really my issue is the big brother Rodrick. he really is a jerk. he is mean to Greg in so many ways. and just watching that movie made me realize how blessed i am with my boys. don't get me wrong. they do have their moments. but for the most part, they really love and respect each other. during the movie caleb got into the big blue chair and within 15 minutes mikey was right there next to him. they stayed that way thru the whole movie. just hanging. loved it! i really hope and pray that they will continue to be close their whole lives

which makes me want to say sorry to my sis for constantly beating her up. sorry melissa! i'm glad you were able to get over that and that we can be such great friends.

here's a clip of the movie. it really is great! not just for kids!!



2 comments:

blog author said...

you never beat me up...i ALWAYS won those fights :)
i'm glad we're such great friends too, and I love that your boys are as well.

Femme au Foyer said...

I LOVE Diary of a Wimpy Kid...I even made my husband watch it! Classic!

BTW - I would NEVER make my poor kid go somewhere with a big chocolate stain on the seat of his pants. Who does that?!?