Friday, July 30, 2010

cha-ching

money. i hate it. or i would if i had any. how is it that an object that i don't have can make me so miserable? i am soooo tired of living like all my possessions could be taken away at any moment. i hate worrying about bills. i want to get them in the mail, pay them and not worry that i can't feed my kids. i love my husband. i really do. but sometimes i wish i had a husband who had a profession that was dependable. and you know most of the time, i don't worry. but today is just one of those days where i can feel this huge weight on me. and i hate it. hate it hate it hate it. i want to cry and scream and throw things. but i won't. (well maybe i'll cry a little)

hopefully my next post will be about something positive!!!!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

:( I'm sorry Kay, you are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you!