after feeling the pressure from other bloggers (namely melba and martha) i thought i would take a stab at this. wish me luck coming up with 100 things. i'm pretty much an open book
100. i used to wet the bed. big time. it would be so bad i would have to sleep on the floor because i didn't want to wake up my mom to change the sheets. she would get really mad at me. i think it was a result of my parents divorce. it scarred me.
99. i used to walk in my sleep. i would get up, take my pillow and go lay down in front of the tv. then i would get back up and go to bed. of course i don't remember this but my mom said she would come in the living room in the morning and the tv would be on. that's how she knew i had been up. she was afraid i would one night try to go out the door. so she put up chains on the doors. this is also as a result of my parents divorce. (i guess; i'm not a shrink!)
98. this is gross but you asked me to share. when i have to "go" i always have something with me to read. but i won't let myself "go" until i get to the exact spot to start reading. no thumbing thru magazines for me. that's how i get so much reading done! (i can't believe i'm posting this)
97. i'm obsessed with email and and my answering machine. if i leave the house for 2 minutes i come in and immediately check them both so see if anyone was trying to get in touch with me. i'm so bored being a housewife!!!
96. i have read all of the Little House on the Prairie and the Anne of Green Gables books over 100 times each. i love the simple lives they led. i still read them to this day. every year i read each series (that's 9 Little House and 8 Anne books). and i read the Clan of the Cave Bear Series books each year too. but i haven't read those over 100 times. they are much thicker.
95. when i was in 4th grade i lied to get out of taking P.E. and it worked. i hated P.E.
94. buttered popcorn is my favorite Jelly Belly flavor
93. melba and martha i hope you are sitting down. i have never been into a Victoria's Secret.