92. i used to be a deadhead (well still am really). i have traveled as far as boston to see them play. that was the life! except the time michael asked me to hold his pack of cigarettes going into a show and it had a joint in it. thank God i had a pack in there too and that's the one they checked. or i would have been posting that i had been in jail before!
91. i love it when people stop me in the grocery store just to tell me how beautiful my hair is. and that happens a LOT!
90. i love to take pictures and i have every negative from every roll of film i have ever taken. even those weird disc cameras. yeah big box of junk i will never look at again. yipee for digital!
89. things i wanted to be when i grew up
1. a veterinarian. then i found out it's not all cute puppies and kittens
2. in Abba. still do btw!
3. a mom. huh
4. a novelist
88. i lie to get people to like me. well not anymore (much) but a ton when i was younger. for example: i went with some friends when i was in Jr. High to see rick springfield *sigh* and i tried to convince them to tell everyone that we met him. now why would i do that? if i was there with some friends, obviously they liked me. i'm screwed up.
87. i have a thing for Tudor history. i love everything about King Henry VIII and his wives and Queen Elizabeth. they are pretty much the only non-fiction thing i read. but i love novels about them too. maybe it is a family thing because my cousin shawn is Tudor happy too.
86. my sister is my best friend. when we were little i hated her. i once put a match (not lit) in her mouth to make her stop crying. i bit her, beat her up, pinched her and basically made her life miserable. and now i have to like her because she is so much bigger that me! :) i am so lucky cause when she does something great i can remind her of all the stupid things she has done before and really make her sad. hehe just kidding! she is my best friend and i love her!