1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
a hippy b/c i have all the clothes!!
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
swiss cheese, lettuce and red onion with a small smear of mayo. gas all the way!!
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
can i sit behind your desk and have my picture taken??
4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
popcorn no butter
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
spam email b/c i have firefox and rarely get pop-ups! :)
7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
5 months for a proposal then 13 months for the wedding
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
too quiet! because if it's too loud, you're too old!!
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
their ability to be on time!!!! which not many people have. especially people that i know.
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
the bank of america building
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
anything my mom is talking about
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
i would take a chance. after all i win a lot of stuff maybe my lucky streak would continue!
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
probably cable TV.
20. What is your highest level of education?
I have taken a couple courses of college, but no degree.
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it's been?
$2.63 today and highest was about $3.25
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
mickey mouse schoolbus lunch box and holly hobby
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
i have been stuck in both and i prefer the elevator
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word?
i would probably use the real word unless the kids were not mine and their parents were around. then it would be fudge-bunnies
and feel free to do this one! can't wait to read your answers people!
You know the drill fellow bloggers...