28. i got stuck in an elevator once. it was between floors and they had to pry open the doors and pull me out.
27. i got my finger stuck in an escalator when i was about 7. in the atlanta airport. trying to get to a plane to go out of town for christmas. needless to say i avoid escalators at all costs.
26. i am short. 5'2 and 1/2". my sister (who is younger than me by 13 months) is about 6 inches taller than me. we look weird standing next to each other.
25. i can knit and crochet. but i can only make scarves and blankets.
24. when i was little i used to eat mustard sandwiches
23. when i was a senior in high school i was in a hand picked group of singers. we were in a contest where a school from each state was chosen to go to california and compete to win some prize. there were 20 of us and we worked our butts off to get there. on the flight out there Menudo was on the plane with us. we got to sing on the solid gold stage and at disneyland. we didn't win but it didn't matter. it was a great time!
22. i got caught cheating in biology in the 10th grade. actually i was not cheating but i had made a cheat sheet for a friend of mine and he got caught and ratted me out. i can write really really small.
21. i wanted to change my name to keisha iliad when i was in the 10th grade. my friend jason is the only one that called me that. don't ask
20. we lived in a trailer (mobile home) for 10 years. i love living in a house that does not have wheels on it!