Monday, December 31, 2007

you say you want a reSolution...

do you make new year's resolutions? i always do. and some i actually keep! a few years ago i made the resolution to floss everyday. and i don't miss often. i have a hard time with the normal ones like loose weight, quit smoking (not that i do), get organized, etc. so this year i'm going with something a little easier. i am going to try to eat an apple every day. they fill you up and are good for your teeth. and to stop with the bad language! holy cow am i a Christian or not! i need to watch my mouth. i think those are 2 things i can accomplish this year. and of course those extra pounds....


8 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

i made my rough draft, now i need ot revamp it. already. good job on the flossing! i should do that more. and yum fiber! apples have fiber right? can't wait to hear how it goes.

Betty said...

I know what you mean by making and breaking New Year's resolutions. I seem to do that every year.

When are you going to come by my site and get your sign I have on my sidebar for you to take and put on your blog? I thought it was a neat one and fits you to a tee.

Happy New Year Kay to you and your family.

AutoSysGene said...

Good luck! I'm hoping to accomplish a few things this year but I'm not calling them resolutions, then I just set myself up to fail.

Happy New Year!

Drewpy Drew said...

That's why I always resolve to stop doing something I don't do anyway. It's so much easier that way'

This year, I'm going to stop beating up old ladies. :)

OK, my word verification is yzbTMI
Oh yeah. TMI.

SuperCoolMom said...

Now that song is stuck in my head. Apples. Good idea. an apple and diet coke is one of my fave WW fill-me-up snacks.

Cecily R said...

Resolutions and I are not really friends. I don't keep them well.

Here's hoping you keep yours and I keep at least one of mine (half of one may be a more realistic goal really).

Happy New Year Kay!

crystal said...

That's such a fun, quirky resolution...TOTALLY Kay! :)

And FYI. I got the Beatles song title within the first 2 seconds of reading it. We're soul sistas! I can sing to every. single. Beatles. song. in. existence.

Even the ones from 1963.

blog author said...

good resolution. i eat probably 5 or so apples a week. they're yummy. and juicy. and i believe i read somewhere that they have good cancer-fighting powers too. your flossing resolution inspired me last year. i tried to do it but wasn't very successful....altho what i was doing was more than i was doing before.

my resolution is to take my multivitamin EVERY DAY. so remind me, wouldja? :)