Monday, November 12, 2007

an alexander day

terrible horrible no good very bad day.

i'm sick
one kid had school. one didn't. guess which one got to stay home with me. the 4 year old.
my house is a mess.
i told everyone i would make a cake for book club tomorrow night. we are reading light in the window by jan karon. i made esther's orange marmalade cake. it has taken me 6 hours to make this *$@*&^ cake. i ran out of flour AND sugar. then my mixer broke. then the cakes stuck to the pan.
my DH is having his work insurance audited this week. and i have to get everything together. and it's not.
i have a 30 hour contract to work on to be finished by the end of the month. don't think i'm going to get it done.
had to finish my bible study for tomorrow morning. (did get that done!)
i have to make dinner.
and then i have to take big c to family night at the skating rink.
i haven't even gotten to read my favorite blogs today!
and did i mention that i'm sick?

tomorrow has to be better right?

right?

RIGHT!!??!!

6 comments:

Drewpy Drew said...

"Some days are like that. Even in Australia."

Prayers for a better day tomorrow.

blog author said...

awww...poor sis. why didnt you call me? i would have come over and baby sat while i made the cake and you took a nap :(( wish i were closer so i could help you out.

Betty said...

Yes, Kay, tomorrow will have to be a better one for you. And I thought I was having a bad day, ha!!!

I hope you feel better soon.

kim said...

virtual hot chocolate for you)))))))))))))

Here's a virtual bubble bath too)))))0o0Oooo0o0oOoOOO0000oo0Oo))))

(those are bubbles if you can't tell)

kay said...

thanks everyone! especially for the bubble bath! i went to be at 8:00 last night and slept until 6:30 this morning. it's a much better day!

blog author said...

yippee! are you feeling better?