Wednesday, November 7, 2007

i'm famous!!!

i was interview by manic yesterday! she is working on her NaBloPoMoFo. which means she had to post something daily for the month of November. she is interviewing the people that comment on her blog. it's a great idea and the questions are hysterical. so if you want a great laugh, head on over to manic mommy's site. and do it quick so you can see ME as the page opens up!!

i'm hoping to get a lot of traffic from this interview. so if you are visiting from manic's site, please feel free to comment and come back again!

thanks manic!! i had a great time!

10 comments:

blog author said...

you ARE famous...but you knew that before manic's interview.

JODI said...

my Smoothie Frozen Fruit of four years doing freezer time beats your 3 year [manic proclaimed grape] popsicles. Feel better?

Now go clean your purse. ;-)

Tanya said...

You are important. Do you feel it?

;)

I stopped over here from Manic. I liked your interview. It was fun.

Stephanie J. Blake said...

Hilarious stuff over at MM!

SuperCoolMom said...

Wow, I hope you'll still be friends with the "little people" who knew you when...

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

I am proud to have commented on your site BEFORE manic Mommy made you famous! :)

That makes me a trend setter! ;)

crystal said...

Kay! I just read your interview over at manic's place! Fabulous! You're so funny. And the hair--oh my! I'm jealous. And it hurts to be jealous of your own friend.

Thanks for your cute, encouraging messages on my comments during the last week. It's been a doozie! It meant a lot to finally check my blog and see happy notes :)

crystal said...

OH MY HEAVENS TO MERGATROID!!!!! I just saw that you're now reading Outlander (slow down so I can finish Ken Follett, willya?) I love Outlander!!! Cancel the Ken Follett book club and let's reschedule one for Outlander! Have you read it before, or is this your first time?

Let the discussion begin!!!

kay said...

actually this is my 5th time doing the series.

i love them!! and i saw that crazymama was reading them and i said hummm i think i need to do that series again!!

i have missed you!

book club blog anyone?

Drewpy Drew said...

And to think, I knew you when...